Tuesday, February 18, 2014

 Starting of a Terrible week!

After my weekend, In the breeze of valentine's week, one fine day i woke up in the early morning. The clouds were drizzling . I went out and was seeing the climate and was enjoying the cool breeze. ALAS!! i came to know its 6 in the morning and should run to  college. 

                  I got ready at 6.45 and my mom gave me breakfast containing some rice in the morning. I got irritated with the smell of usual SAMBAR and RICE. Though i had it for my sake of my mom.My dad was waiting outside for me to leave me in railway station.I was overjoyed in drizzling of rain.In railway station, my juniors were waiting for the train and i was too waiting for it. but, unfortunately it had some problems for the quick arrival of the train and i was running short of time for my half prepared cycle test.So my juniors came near me telling me that train will be late today. So suddenly we decided to change the mode of transport.And informed my friend too , who was waiting for me in the next station.

TRAFFIC JAM

Finally we went to nearby bus stand ( which was really new to me, scared) and was waiting for the bus. And we boarded a bus . The bus was fully crowded but no other option for me to change the mode of  another transport. And due to over traffic jam , i reached the college late. In the bus , i got a new friend called AKSHAYA who is one year younger to me (of course she is my junior ) . I thought i would miss my exam but my goodness, it was changed to another timings. I was slightly sad that my most beloved person didn't wish me " Good Morning".
              Finally, i saw my friends who were also late due to heavy traffic jam and went to lab. All my friends were discussing about the exam subject. Atlast i got the text message " Good Morning " from my most beloved person. I was in "Cloud Nine" . 


Finally , my day ended talking to my most beloved person and of course, with slight illness of my health with tablets and tonic...


Looking ahead to sweet weekend...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment