Saturday, July 12, 2014

Scared about my future..

As i am doing my final year  , literally scared of my future. My heart is working like a Pendulam which moves in to and fro movement. WHAT TO DO NEXT???  Its a big question towards me.
I have passion about music. OH should i travel in music line ?? or Higher education ?? Really pathetic.Every people will say something. BUT my dear friends, I always tell you to decide your future by your own.

   I want to go in music line where as my parents wants me to do higher studies. I have  a question mark which i really want to select. WOOF, sometimes people are making me to think why i am grown up to a lady. I just want the golden days where i was a very small kiddo :)
But the sad part is, it can't come again in our life.

WHATEVER IT IS , LIFE HAS TO MOVE ON.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment