Sunday, January 10, 2016

LOVE is not a NIGHTMARE!!!!

Oh my! It feels so great to pen my words here after a really long time. A very very happy new year to everyone. :-)
                And yay, my birthday is around the corner, so i am really a happy bunny now. In this post , i am going to pen few words about love and marriage. I am meeting people who says " NO love, NO pain" hearts recently. So you may get a doubt whether i am in love, so if you ask me , obviously i will say NO , really a BIG NOOOO.
                   Love is not a bad thing , it's definitely not a nightmare.
A incident happened recently . so that made me to pen my thoughts about this "World youth's most raved TOPIC".
   I don't have siblings but i have few good souls as my sisters and brothers.I was chatting with my brother in whatsapp recently . I was mocking him to marry soon , so that i can take leave and enjoy the great south Indian meal(You must try it if you haven't tried it . My absolute love). He said he is not interested in love anymore(His past life made him to think like that ). I was asking him why and he was telling the reason. This happened with my few friends also. I would say "Love is beautiful when you find your true better half" .
   When you was 15 or 16 , your harmones would have played a vital role and you might have fallen in love. You would have felt the most wonderful feeling.You won't listen to your parents.When you went through the "BREAKUP phase" , It would have pulled you down.So, do you think the love you had in your 15 or 16 is worthy to think bad about love or marriage? . Definitely NOT.Think it's a lesson taught by the Supreme Power ( we call him GOD).Definitely , the girl/boy you loved will be a angel to his/her future partner. Why you want to ruin your beautiful life for your Harmones mistake? ITS NOT YOUR MISTAKE. :P
    One of my friend who is in 21,her parents are searching for a groom.But she says " She does'nt want to get married(Because of her past). What i did was , gifted her a novel which tells about "Marriage and its importance". You should have looked at her reaction.My god!:P

Love is beautiful. Examples are our own parents. Its not a nightmare. I wish all of you a very happy life with your love. :D
Ps. you will ask me when is mine. definitely after 3-4 years . yay. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment