Thursday, March 6, 2014

shopping !!

Last weekend I went into one of those moods, when you wish to pamper and spoil yourself completely.
I wanted to do some shopping and get some summer wear. That is how I landed up in a shop by the name “fashion world”. I wonder what they mean by fashion here; rather it could have been “suffocating fashions”. Such was its space and the over flowing crowd.
There was a variety in the crowd- (PS : Uncles, aunts, teenage girls and guys even small kids all were searching over the very small pet shop. There was no space to move or even look ahead forget about finding the place where our requirement existed. There was exactly only two attenders to assist the people with the categories and prizes. And I bet the shop owner didn’t use another hand as that will lose one more customer!
With so much of fuss , mess and chaos all around me, I fled away from the shop.

Such was the experience that when I accompanied by my mother later for a five minute job in a shop, I decided to simply stand out. But very strangely something caught my eye. “ PS : It was a big 80%! Yeah, no kidding . I was standing in front of “MAX FASHIONS “ factory outlet and they were having end of sale season.One hour later , when I came out of the shop , I had  big bags in my hand( PS: my dad’s money) J J

No comments:

Post a Comment