Thursday, March 6, 2014

temperature

Today’s temperature is really hot. The Fahrenheit is about 98 degree, tomorrow may be it will be 99 degree Fahrenheit. This is the reading in my chrome forecast add-on.

Such a small figure but the impact??

The distance between my house and my college is  little more distance and it takes hardly half an hour . But the preparation that I undertake for this small journey , hope you all pity me.

·     *    First, I wear a sun screen lotion SPF  30 from lakme ( PS: face is the index of the mind)
·       *  Next, I cover my head with my stole (duppatta- having another apparatus for head drives me nuts and hence the duppatta)
·         *A sunglasses which serves two purposes – one to protect my lens and another to block the sun
·         *The heavy black helmet which sits right on top  and paves easy way for headaches.
·         *Not to mention a hand gloves that keeps my hands from sun bites.
Does it ends here, I wish it could but alas…

·         *A socks to cover my feet.

My dad will always see me as a little terrorist with my false getup to my college J J

No comments:

Post a Comment